Saturday, September 10, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL: I CAN'T WAIT!



     Okay, my friends! It's official. Autumn is almost here. then again, the way it feels outside, you'd think it was already here.
     Autumn has by far got to be my favorite season ever. It's a time when the scorching heat goes away for nine months and cool, crisp air with its bright, mysterious colors enter.
     Yep, it's here, my friends...in 13 days and counting. And I can tell you it will be welcomed by me, and others like me, with arms wide open.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
***(The credit to the photo used above can be found by clicking HERE.)

       

5 comments:

Mr. Macabre said...

ME TOO! It's been miserably hot this year!

Beautiful picture btw!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oooh....I'm so excited for Fall! And I am counting on you folks who live north of me to post about every cool day, and signs of colored leaves and crows in the pumpkin patch and birds starting to fly south, ans.....well you get the idea. Please aid and abet me in living vicariously through you all! :o)

Dio said...

Hey FTG!

Fall revives your soul, doesn't it? Feels like I have been holding my breath, waiting for it...

Jeanne said...

Oh yes! Counting down the days till the glory of Autumn arrives! :0)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Mr. Macabre, Wendy, Dio and Jeanne (four of my favorite people)!

This is such a beautiful picture. It's a picture of Napa Valley wine country during Fall of the year.

I will definitely be more faithful to my blog. During these hot summer months and terrible bouts with storms, it's like there's nothing for me to write about.

BUT...

...when Autumn's here, even as a writer, the creative juices flow out of me like wine. I know all you fellow Autumn people can relate.

Thanks, you wonderful guys and gals!