Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LONG LIVE THE FRUITCAKE LADY

     Okay, people! WARNING: My free-willed, rebelious side needs to come out. This is a rare occasion, so don't panic. LOL!
     Does anyone remember this little firecracker? If not, she was The Fruitcake Lady from "The Tonight Show" years ago. She was also Truman Capote's aunt.
     Since I've not done FUNNY FOTO FRIDAYS in a while, this will be a great make-up for that. Also, keep in mind this video might be considered crude (so I'm warning you), but some of the answers she gives are just hilarious! "What's he think's gonna happen? Does he think some one's gonna up and steal it?" LOL!
     ENJOY!

4 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Fruitcake Lady! I have her videos saved in my You Tube favorites because they NEVER fail to make me laugh, no matter how many times I watch them. Here, here....long live the Fruitcake Lady! :o)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Wendy! Isn't she just awesome?

Deborah said...

Just popping over to say Hi! Trying to catch up with some of my favorite bloggers. Hope all is well :)

J.E. Bolton said...

Hi, Deborah! Good hearing from you. It's been a while since I've given this blog the attention it deserves. I hope you're doing well, as always. It's great hearing from ya.