Saturday, July 21, 2012

SOMETHING "SPOOK"TACULAR WALKED IN ONE DAY...

   I'm not sure if it's my eagerness for cooler weather or if I'm secretly a Halloween fanatic, but either way I'm honored to consider both a part of who I am.
   Just the other day, PBE came in with this wonderful purchase from an estate sale. Being the trusty spouse of an estate sale guru, I never know what's going to come through the front door. So, this was a treat.
   It's a haunted house. Someone apparently placed a green Christmas bulb inside and VIOLA! it's a wonderfully "spook"tacular Halloween trinket.
   And HEY! What can I say? The kid inside me never died, and I'm honored to consider this a first edition to a Halloween town I'd love to get together and create. The only problem is sneaking this from PBE when he's not looking. LOL!

2 comments:

Appie said...

Love it! Although, I am enjoying every single minute of Summer time... I still look forward to the crisp Autumn air and the fun of Halloween, too.

J.E. Bolton said...

Me, too, April!