Monday, January 7, 2013

JOVIAL FREAKS OF NATURE

I posted this on my other blog but I'm going to post this as well.

Have you ever had to those moments when you see something a little bit more within something of nature? I was outside taking pictures when suddenly this tree on the side of my house caught my attention.

It's been said in some mystical Native American traditions trees possess a spirit, much like a person. Perhaps by looking at this whimsical creature, I could see why.

To some, this look like just another tree. To me, I saw a talking tree with a mouth and eyes. It looked like for a bit it could actually speak or sing. What's sad is this tree's been in my yard for years now and I never noticed this aspect of it until today.

Dear merry friends, we must always keep an open mind with it comes to the unnoticeable things we easily chalk off as ordinary. You never know what jovial merry spirit might be nearby! 

No comments: