Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER

Christmastime is very special around the Favorite Things House. 

If I'm not getting together last-minute ornaments to put on the tree, my wonderful fiance is decorating everything: from the mantle to our front door. Yes, everything is always done bright and cheerful in sincere yuletide spirit.

There's something about this time of year I always felt was magical. It's like you can't help but wonder what comes to life when every one's gone to bed. I think it's the congregation of yuletide birds that adorn my mantle. If you listen closely while tucked in bed you almost hear them humming a Christmas tune...or perhaps they're resting before they retreat to their nests, or perhaps they're talking about the fierce Winter...or maybe they're discussing where they bought their clothes.

Who knows?

All I know is they look pretty-darn cute and festive on my mantle. Don't you think?

No comments: