Sunday, April 5, 2020

SPIDERS IN MY GARDEN


The funniest thing happened this morning. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down, when low-and-behold there were two HUGE spiders who came to greet me.

Now, even though I'm a huge fan of Halloween, I knew Autumn hadn't arrived yet. What was going on? OK...now I'm just being silly. In truth, these spiders stay out in my garden. We got them back in Halloween and had to leave them out all year long, because of how amazing they look!

Some people might things it's childish to do so--to leave nonseasonal things up year-round or even wear...UGH...God-forbid...a Halloween shirt all year long (as I have three of them I wear proudly all year long).  As for me, if I love it, it stays up year-round.

Why? Because life's too-dang short, and there's WAAAAAY too much living still left to do. :) 

No comments: