Saturday, April 30, 2011

MUSIC TO MY EARS!

     I love to go on the blog sites of my fellow bloggers, those I follow, and those I just see for the first time. And when I read their blogs, I read EVERYTHING on the page: doo-dads, trinkets, and what-not.    
    One of my fellow bloggers, Halloween Spirit, has a very interesting...no...fascinating widget on her site: 
     And let me tell you: THIS SITE IS AWESOME!
     I'm a huge fan of radio shows. Unfortunately, they don't really have those in existence anymore in my area of the world. When I clicked on the link, I was taken to every genre and station you could imagine. And, of course, when I find a new favorite thing, I have to share it with everyone.
     Check it out for yourself! Go to www.live365.com, or click HERE.   

2 comments:

suzanne said...

It is indeed a fabulous site. Enjoy!

J.E. Bolton said...

That it is, Halloween Spirit. I love stuff like that so much. Thanks for sharing!