Friday, September 2, 2011

SORRY I'M TARDY FOR THE PARTY

      Hey, highly-favored guys and gals!
      Sorry I've been so tardy for the party lately. I've been finishing up some projects that have needed my attention and others I've been asked to do. They've taken up so much of my time, including the headaches that go along with work.
      So, I'm sorry.
      Coming very soon, I'll be able to share with you some things I've been doing. Nevertheless, Halloween's coming up, dear kindred spirits of Autumn, and I can't wait! Very soon, I'll be back on track with various holidays blog entries coming up.         
      I've been keeping up with all your blogs and I must say I LOVE THEM ALL DEARLY. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to getting back on track soon.

Peace, love, and burritos!

The Favorite Things Guy

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Glad you're back! And just in time for autumn. :)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thank you, Halloween Spirit, as always! Everytime I go to the stores, I see more Halloween and Autumn stuff. I even saw Christmas stuff, but that's a horse of a different color. LOL!

Thanks again!

JP Bloch said...

Happens to the best of us, glad you're back.

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Jon! And congrats on the book.