Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE...WELL...REALLY PRETTY EGG

I know Easter isn't but a few weeks away, but I am still looking forward to doing this. There's nothing like the joy of dyeing eggs for such a festive and sacred time of year. Nothing like it at all! In fact, it was the only time as a child I enjoyed the smell of vinegar.

The ONLY time.

Throughout the course of the weeks to come, I am going to work on various ways to dye an egg: regular, Tye-dyed, neon, natural, marble, etc. Life gets away from us so many times, but sometimes we have to make ourselves do stuff. Pain and heartache is inevitable and part of our lives. Well...so can this be as well.

And I want you all to come along and do this with me. Our kitchens will smell with vinegar together and we will be better people for having made the world a little more beautiful as well as interesting. =)

No comments: