Saturday, September 12, 2015

LEARNIN' A LITTLE AND LOVIN' A LOT

Halloween is coming, and those of you who know me are well aware of my love affair with this time of year. Yes, that's right. I am having an affair with a holiday.

Go figure.

Part of me wanted to write about things during the summer months, but that tends to be when I go into creative hibernation. Hot weather doesn't inspire me, even though there are cool things to write about 365 days of the year, but for some reason Halloween and Autumn holds such a special place in my heart. It always has ever since I was a child.

I suppose part of it is me trying to get back into the swing of blogging again. Life tends to get us so far away from things we love to do. This little blog happens to be one of them. I love the fact that in some little part of the World Wide Web I'm not Author J.E. Bolton. In fact, I'm simply Jason the Favorite Things Guy--nothing to lose and nothing to gain, and nothing makes me happier. Face it, my friend. Life's all about learning and growing, but it's also about loving things so much.

And that, to me, is always my favorite thing.

 So, get out the pumpkins, kiddies! Dust off your cauldron, fellow witches, and wake the dead! For after all, Halloween soon approacheth, and I couldn't be happier.

No comments: