Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SKELETONS OUT OF MY CLOSET

This year is the year I am finally going to do what I've been wanting to do for the last few Halloweens.

I am creating an elaborate cemetery with skeletons. However, the skeletons are going to be doing normal, human things: hanging out by the campfire, building, gardening, etc.

As of today, I am now up to eight tombstones, one human skeleton, three Chinese lanterns, and one dachshund skeleton...oh and one kitty skeleton. The dog has to have someone to play with in the cemetery.

I feel encouraged when the cool winds blow in and the sign of Autumn is in the air. Nothing's better than hoodies and hot apple cider, as well as so many other things.

Will provide you all with my progress. Keep your fingers crossed, y'all! It's about to get good.

No comments: