Saturday, May 14, 2011

TEN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME


EEK! The unthinkable happened. I've been something called "tagged"...LOL!
When you are "tagged", you have to tell ten (I was gonna do twenty-five, but there's just not that much to tell) things about yourself many probably don't know. Instead of doing the norm, I'm going to do it in this format. I hope you either enjoy it or find my life more fascinating than I do!

So...here goes:


#1. I was born on September 19, 1977 in LaFollette, Tennessee and named Jason Eugene Bolton.

#2. My parents are David (deceased), and my mother Judy is a nurse.

#3. I am the oldest of four kids.

#4. I am with someone who's 100% the love of my life.

#5. I share something in common with Stephen King and Joyce Carol Oates. We all three had the same first book editor.

#6. My political viewpoint is middle-of-the-road Independent. I am more conservative about certain issues than most, and I am more liberal about certain issues than most.

#7. I am a HUGE Disney/Mickey Mouse fan.

#8. For every birthday, my cake is always a birthday cake with a cartoon character theme.

#9. I love antique cars, the TV show "GLEE", and Diet Coke with Lime; and Autumn is my favorite season of the year.

AND #10. My favorite food is Thai.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Yay! Now i know your name...you're no longer just FTG! I can actually call you Jason :)

J.E. Bolton said...

By all means, Deborah. Thanks for stopping by. Just don't call me EUGENE. I got teased a lot when I was younger.

Long story...LOL