Friday, September 24, 2010

MOTHER NATURE'S EARLY HALLOWEEN


     I was outside early this evening and noticed what appeared to be three really awesome wonders of the autumn season taking place. I couldn't resist, so I immediately grabbed my camera and this is what I found:
    A beautiful spider's web overlapped a backdrop of breath-taking hues of the entire evening sky; Mr. Spider paid his home a visit; and it appeared to be a near-harvest moon hanging high in the night sky.
    All three scenes reminded me of Halloween, especially with the hint of gentle coolness in the air. Was it mere coincidence, or do you suppose Mother Nature was getting ready for an early Halloween?  

2 comments:

pinky said...

Stunning photos, really do take you to the Halloween feel.
Pinky

J.E. Bolton said...

Thank you so much for stopping by, Pinky, and for your very nice comment. KUDOS to you as well!