Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BLOW MOLD HEAVEN



     I know Christmas is over, but I have to share this little wonder of the world with you.
     Right on the Tennessee-Georgia State Line on Highway 411, sits a place where there are blow molds as far as the eye can see--no joke! On my way to visit family and friends Christmas Day, I saw this little place (I'm not sure if it's a business or someone's residence). There were so many blow molds; even one of the Christmas Star. I'd say there were anywhere between 30 to 40 blow molds, as far as I knew.
     Needless to say, "eye catching" would be far from an appropriate fitting term to call this place. "BLOW MOLD HEAVEN" is more like it.  

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Unpopular as they sometimes are, blow-mold decorations always hold a special place in my heart :)

J.E. Bolton said...

HALLOWEEN SPIRIT: Honest to goodness, there were so many blow molds. If you're a big fan of them or they are special to you, you would've loved seeing this in person.

I didn't even capture all of them. Thanks for posting and have a wonderful 2011!

Jeanne said...

How cool! I haven't seen some of those for many, many years! Wouldn't it be fun to have a collection like that? :0)

J.E. Bolton said...

I know, Jeanne! It's a really awesome sight to see. I saw ten...then there were twenty...and then thirty popped up. It was quite an amazing thing to see.

Thanks and have a womderful 2011!