Monday, December 13, 2010

WALKIN' IN A WINTER WONDERLAND

     Last night, an awesome snowfall made its presence known. It was very nice waking up and witnessing a winter wonderland display outside. Of course, It was so serene and beautiful that I had to take pictures and make a video of it. And, of course, the babies insisted they were going to play out in the snow today.
    Hey...they're the babies. How can I say "no"? But, then again, I didn't mind. Four-legged or not, you're only young once!
    ENJOY...

3 comments:

Dio said...

Very cute!

Jeanne said...

How fun! I hope you played too! :0)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Jeanne and Dio! And, yes, Jeanne. I played, too. What's cute is before Dandie breaks loose running when she's excited, she arches her shoulders and lunges forward with this big, silly grin on her face. LOL.

Thanks to you both for the comments!