Thursday, December 2, 2010

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!


     Early yesterday morning, I indulged my caffeine fix to kick off yet another day when, low and behold, I witnessed little drops of Heaven beginning to lightly cover all my outside surroundings.
    It was everywhere: on banisters, in my flower bed, and even on top of my car's windshield. Even the little gnome who lives in my flower bed had snow on his rooftop, too. It put me in the mood to fire up a steaming cup of cocoa, wrap Christmas presents, and watch a marathon of Christmas movies all day long in my favorite PJ's.
    The snow didn't accumulate much, but even the lightest dusting goes a very long way. And I must say, dear friends, I was both blessed and honored I got the chance to experience Mother Nature once again work wonders with my very own eyes.

No comments: