Monday, March 21, 2011

CYBER SERENITY

     Hey, guys and gals! I've found something I think you'll love, especially if you have beach fever like I do. And you know how I am. If I find something and love it, I have to share it with everyone.
     There's this really wonderful website called www.oceanreefresorts.com. They have this awesome live web cam of The Gulf of Mexico along the Emerald Coast in Miramar Beach. You can see the live streaming footage of this slice of paradise by going to the website and clicking the "BEACH CAM" option on the menu, or directly to the web cam by clicking HERE.
      I watch this web cam for at least ten minutes a day, and it really does wonders for my mind after a stressful day. Check it out, but watch it especially just before the sun sets of an evening. AWESOME...
      ENJOY!

6 comments:

My Aimless Infatuation said...

I already had the beach in my daydreams. Now I want to go even more!!! I'll just watch this daily until I can stealaway(I doubt that is the proper spelling)and I hope that is soon. Thanks.

J.E. Bolton said...

My Aimless Infatuation: I think we're all ready for the beach. When you see the live beach cam, doesn't it make you want to jump through the screen and end up there? LOL.

Thanks for stopping by, as always.

Joy said...

Great idea... I've gone to the beach cam for Laguna Beach, CA and watched and yearned. Been there in years past, so the revisit was rather bittersweet. I told my friend to go and stand in front of the camera and wave.

J.E. Bolton said...

Awesome, Joy! That would be cool if someone I knew waved like that. Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you enjoy it.

Deborah said...

I am going to check this out, but I need to download flash or something? Have to figure this out. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I always look forward to what you have to say. And I would love to hear more about your own journey with God. Maybe something you could blog about sometime?? :)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thank you, Deborah. Very soon, dear friend. Very soon!