Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'LL BE BACK SOON


     HEY, GUYS AND GALS...

     I WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS AND GALS KNOW I'LL BE BACK IN A WEEK. I'M GOING ON A LITTLE HIATUS / R & R / GET MYSELF BACK INTO KILTER / ETC. BREAK FROM EVERYTHING.
     HOWEVER, DO NOT FEAR! THERE'LL STILL BE NEW POLLS TO VOTE ON AND OTHER THINGS OF INTEREST. 
     BUT UNTIL THEN, PLEASE BE PATIENT AND I'LL BE BACK AND AS GOOD AS NEW BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. WHEN I GET BACK, I'LL HAVE JUICY TIDBITS TO SHARE WITH YOU. I CAN'T WAIT!

     HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND I'LL SEE YA SOON!  

10 comments:

Jane said...

Going on vacation I guess? If so have a good time,and forget about other things for awhile,hope you enjoy your break. Blessings jane

My Aimless Infatuation said...

You have a great week too and I'll be looking forward to your return.

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, guys and gals!

I'm not really going anywhere on vacation. I just have to back away from everything for a week, so the bobble head, that is my head, can stop jarring and stay still for a moment. LOL!

Thanks for understanding.

George The Lad said...

Hey I know just where your coming from, I can see a blogging break coming up!!so much to do in the real world!
Get some rest if you can,or try and find another eagle to see ;) see you soon
Jan

Joy said...

You should have let us all think you were heading to Bora Bora... and would be returning with exotic experiences and tantalizing tales!
At any rate, soak up some soul soothing silence!

Deborah said...

Hi! I hope you enjoy your week of R&R...looking forward to your posts upon your return! :)

suzanne said...

Enjoy your week!

Jeanne said...

Enjoy your R & R !! :0)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!