Saturday, March 12, 2011

A VICTORIAN BEAUTY

     She sits outside in the flowerbed. She's Victorian and rustic, reading a book, and watching the world go by. Every time I walk outside she truly catches my eye. Her name could be Eleanor, or Andrea, or perhaps Victoria. I just call her mysterious and beautiful. 
     Perhaps, we were soul mates in another place in time. Perhaps she was an older sister I looked up to. Or maybe she's my role model; someone who knows the secret of life and how to find the best in everything. Either way, she adorns my flowerbed, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

7 comments:

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Wow,I love a deep thinker! Perhaps she was.

Jane said...

Your victorian lady is beautiful.She sounds interesting and mysterious. Blessings jane

Dio said...

She's your muse, and she is very beautiful!

J.E. Bolton said...

Thank you, wonderful blogger friends, for your comments!

I LOVE anything with character and has a story to tell. She's one of these figures you sit back and could get easily carried away figuring out who she was and where she came from.

Thank you all for dropping by. I love it when y'all visit, as always!

Jeanne said...

She's quite lovely. I can see her reposing under a weeping tree, pondering Life's mysteries.....

J.E. Bolton said...

I agree, Jeanne. Thanks for stopping by!

Deborah said...

Welcome back! How was your week? I left a comment on my blog in response to your comment but I had to say the same thing over here to make sure you see it :) That was the most incredibly kind comment. Thank you so much! To think that someone thinks God is using me truly humbles me. Thank you!