Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A HOT CURE FOR THE "COMMON COLD"


     I awoke early this morning, and it was just plain cold. It was also beautiful and "fallish", too. Fog overcast the Great Smoky Mountains in the distance. For the first time this season, I had to crank up heaters in both my vehicle and house. The "babies" were piled underneath the sheets with me, so needless to say I was purely paralyzed with puppy love--but it's okay.  
    Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, can cure a chilly day like a cup of Stephens Gourmet Cocoa--Peanut Butter Cup flavor--in my favorite mug. It's rich, creamy, and really hits the spot. Be sure to check out the Stephens Gourmet Cocoa website at http://www.indulgentfoods.com/.
     Of course, I have to talk about my mug. It isn't an ordinary mug. It's a soup mug and the last gift my mom's sister (Aunt Jo) ever bought me before she died back in 2002. Not only does it give me a quick fix during the cold weather; but it wraps around me when the world itself becomes a little too cold, and it's one of my favorite things I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

    

No comments: