Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GOBLINS, ALIENS AND KISS...OH, MY!

Photos courtesy of Betty Collins. Used by permission. Click on the photos to enlarge the picture strip.

    I was hoping I'd have Jack's little friend ready for display by now, but not yet. I thought I'd wait until Halloween and do the official unveiling.
    Nevertheless, I wanted to share these photos courtesy of our two friends, Bud and Betty. This is their house all dolled up for the Halloween season. Betty told us while she was basking in the sunshine at Myrtle beach, Bud decided to do, as she called it, "God-knows-what to my mannequins." Ha! Ha! 
    And, I must say, the results are ghoulishly spectacular. Don't you think? They've got everything from aliens and a witch, to haunted ghouls and even a member of the band KISS.
    Now, I wonder why we haven't seen much of Gene Simmons lately. Perhaps, he's  helping to offically ring in the Halloween season.  
  

6 comments:

dragonmamma said...

The perfect place for a display; way up high, so nobody can swipe them!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

How awesome!

I love Halloween - just a fun day to express creativity and act like a kid again!

Judy@cutest-little-things

J.E. Bolton said...

DRAGONMAMMA: How true! I hate when that happens. You work hard just so someone else can take credit for what you did.

By the way, love the photos of you wearing your Halloween shirt collection.

Val said...

Ha! I was always spooked by Halloween as a kid, so I'm glad I'm seeing these photos as an adult. :)

J.E. Bolton said...

VAL: Me, too. Then again, I doubt if I've ever grown up! LOL

J.E. Bolton said...

JUDY: I know. Isn't Halloween so much fun? Of course, nothing's like Halloween--or any holiday, for that matter--when I was a little tyke (which was many, MANY moons ago! LOL). Thanks for the comment.