Thursday, November 11, 2010

ELVIS PRESLEY: THE KING OF...COCOA?

    
     Pretty neat, huh?
     I was in a local superstore yesterday and saw this product on the shelf: Elvis Presley Cocoa. I apologize if the picture doesn't possess the best quality. This picture was taken with the only thing I had on me, which was my camera phone.
     That's right, dear friends. The King of Rock and Roll's legacy lives on through music and now through such products as cocoa. Take your pick from four rockin' flavors: KISSABLE MILK CHOCOLATE, MELTED KNESS MINT, PEANUT BUTTER AND BANANA SANDWICH, and VIVA LAS VANILLA.
     Being the cocoa connoisseur I proudly profess to be, I was drawn to this brand of cocoa with sheer curiosity and utter intrigue. To be honest, I haven't tried this cocoa yet but I might when my multiple canisters of Stephen's Gourmet Cocoa run out.
     And knowing me, that won't take long.
     However, I promise to give this particular brand of cocoa a try before the Christmas season comes to a close. BUT if you've already tried this product or wish to share your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you.
     Well, that's my entry for today. Until next time...well...I won't sign off with some quirky anecdote. In lieu of today's entry, I'll just close by saying, "The Favorite Things Guy has left the building!"

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oh my....peanut butter and banana cocoa??? I can't even imagine. If you try that one...please be sure to post your results...I'm very curious, yet not quite brave enough to try that one myself...ha!

J.E. Bolton said...

WENDY: That's actually the first kind of cocoa from this particular line I was thinking about trying first.

My best friend Tracey is a HUGE Elvis fan, so I thought this would be an awesome stocking stuffer for her.

Thanks for posting!