Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T!"

     One of my resolutions for 2011 is "I’m going to find a reason to laugh once a day. It helps to balance everything out."
      I found this picture on the Internet a couple years ago when I Googled two words: FUNNY PICTURES. The reason I Googled that particular day is why a lot of people sometimes Google for no reason. They're just plain bored. For some reason this picture absolutely cracks me up. I know it's silly and possibly simple, but every time I see it I can't help but laugh.
      I suppose we can file today's blog entry under: "This ain't much, but I just had to share this with ya." Oh, well. I hope you got a chuckle out of it, and it brightened your day with laughter (or at least a smile =-)!).
     Have a terrific day! 

4 comments:

dragonmamma said...

Being able to write about nothing much is one of the best possible reasons for having a blog.

J.E. Bolton said...

DRAGONMAMMA: I do agree! There are days when I have wonderful things to write about and share, but there's also days when simple goes a long way.

Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the photo!

Tristan Robin said...

I just may have to swipe this photo and use it on my blog! LOL very funny!

Thanks for stopping by little corner of Bloglandia and leaving a comment. Please come back soon and often!

J.E. Bolton said...

Hi, Tristan! Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the world. Feel free to use this picture, because I may have to use the Janice/Donatella Versace picture for an upcoming post of mine. Too funny!

I love your blog. You are an extremely talented individual. Keep up the great work and thank you so much again for visiting.