Friday, January 14, 2011

WELCOME TO FUNNY FOTO FRIDAYS!

     Okay. Yesterday's post was rather serious in nature, so today I thought I'd lighten things up a bit and introduce to you FUNNY FOTO FRIDAYS. This is an idea that's been secretly brewing in my brain for the past few weeks now and I thought I'd try it out.
     One of my favorite things to do is to go on the Internet and look up funny pictures and stories. After all, nothing relieves stress better than a good laugh, right? So, what better way to end a stressful work week or start a busy weekend than with a good chuckle or two.
      Every Friday, you'll find a picture, newspaper clip, or story that made me laugh a little or a whole lot. So, let me know what you think. They're simple and funny tidbits, like this one...



7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful idea! We could all use more laughter in our Lives! :0)
That entry in the police report is hilarious! :0)
Thanx for sharing....

Jane said...

That was hiliarious! I think your idea is a good one. I will be watching and waiting for your posts,thanks for sharing,Blessings, jane

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Jeanne and Jane! My fellow bloggers and those who follow blogs are the best.

With everything going on in the world anymore, I feel we all need a good laugh. Look for new posts every Friday.

dragonmamma said...

I live in California, so The Governator is always staring in our windows. Business as usual

J.E. Bolton said...

Too funny, Dragonmamma! Although, I have a gut feeling you're not joking.

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha...that is funny! I can totally see me being paranoid of some strange man lurking outside, only to learn that it's a cardboard cutout! Have a great weekend! :o)

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Wendy! Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you to everyone who enjoyed Funny Foto Friday!