Monday, November 29, 2010

SOMETHING SPECIAL


    I wanted to share something special and "Christmasy" with everyone. This time last year, I took various pictures of the babies as well as found various pictures on the Internet, and compiled them all into a Christmas video I made on my computer purely for the fun of it. I put the images with my favorite non-traditional Christmas song: CHRISTMAS CAN'T BE VERY FAR AWAY by Amy Grant.
    You might be wondering who "Majimaw" is, as the movie begins. "Majimaw" is the name I called my Grandma Brassfield. Being five years old, go figure I'd use a name like that. LOL...Oh, well.
    I'm sorry I've appeared "lax" with writing consistent blog entries, especially for the Christmas season. I'm trying to put together the best of the best; and living near Gatlinburg makes it kinda hard to choose the right shot, especially since the town becomes one gigantic Christmas village this time of year.
    Nevertheless, thank you all for your patience and enjoy!

2 comments:

Dio said...

Awww!!
Your little guys look like they have a very good life!

Thanks for the Amy Grant, and for helping get me in the mood for decorating here!

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks, Dio for your wonderful comment.